Complete this fun twist on a classic hairstyle simply and quickly!
1. Begin with straight, tangle free hair.
2. Lightly tease some areas around the crown of your head.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail.
4. From your pony, create three sections. Two small sections for two small braids and the remaining hair for the bun.
I recommend using mesh buns for this bun. However, sock buns will work. To make a sock bun, take a tube sock, cut out the toe and roll the sock inside out until it forms a donut and looks similar to my mesh bun.
5. Slip the larger section of hair through the center of the mesh or sock bun.
6. Roll up your hair until it is at the nape of your neck.
7. Braid the remaining sections of hair, creating two small braids.
8. Wrap braids around the bun and pin them in place.
9. Pin any extra pieces of hair into place until the look is just right for you.
10. Spritz with your favorite hairspray and enjoy your look!
This author hasn't written their bio yet. Robin has contributed 56 entries to our website, so far. View entries by Robin.