Wedding Venue Review: Pheasant Run Resort
Pheasant Run Resort, 4051 East Main Street, St. Charles, Illinois 60174
Lowest Plate Price: $78
Avg. Plate Price: $95
F&B Minimum: n/a
On Property: Fox Valley Repertory (Live Theater), Performing Arts Academy, The Swamp Arcade, Zanie’s Comedy Club, 18 hole championship golf course, 4 restaurants, complimentary child care children ages 3-11.
If you’re from the Western suburbs, you’ve definitely heard of the Pheasant Run Resort!
This historic spot is the largest entertainment resort in the Midwest, and the perfect wedding venue for brides looking to keep their guests busy over a weekend. Recently renovated, their spacious guest rooms- in three wings – offer wedding parties flexibility on price, while still providing the luxury one would expect from a resort.
The New Orleans themed space will keep your guests busy after your rehearsal dinner, before your ceremony, during pictures, etc. Just take a walk down Bourbon Street to grab some ice cream, visit Zanie’s comedy club, , or one of several restaurants directly on site.
What we love:
- Your guests will have NO problem entertaining themselves in between wedding festivities.
- Between the golf course, Bourbon Street, and beautiful rooms, you will definitely have plenty of photo opportunities without leaving the facility.
- The guest rooms are very spacious and there is a TON of variety to fit any price point.
- With their largest room seating 700, and their smallest less than 10, no matter the size of your wedding, they can definitely accommodate you.
- Fantastic food selection!
- The staff. It’s so important to work with people who care and whom you enjoy. The event staff at Pheasant Run is so friendly you’ll want to keep in touch long after your wedding!
What’s Not to Love:
- St. Charles is not very conveniently located unless you’re from the Western ‘burbs.
- If you’re particular about your bar selection, this one may leave you wanting more.
Overall, we love how much there is to do and how accommodating their team is. We’d definitely recommend Pheasant Run!
For more information, contact Amanda Eubank: email@example.com
*This blog is not an official publication for Pheasant Run, and is not a replacement for any information currently published, or to be published in the future by Pheasant Run. Pricing, policies and information are subject to change. Always contact the venue directly for the most current and accurate information.*